Thursday, August 18, 2005

Feeling better...

I was happier end of yesterday and also today. I felt that the workload was being shared as the person offered to attend two external events so I could concentrate writing my articles. That was nice and I appreciated it. And I find the joy of working coming back to me.

Last nite, Phill and I attended an office function. It was the Sports Star of the Year event where one out of 12 nominees chosen monthly would emerge as the Star of the Year. The winner was this 15 year old guy who's a sharp shooter. Anyway, Phill thot he was 22. But he's 15 and looks like he'll go far. Which is wonderful. He was so shy though.

We both had a good time and the food was very yummy! I had chicken and Phill had beef and it was yum, yum, yum! Cos my company paid for me, Phill had to pay $28 and cos he was raving about the food, I asked him if it was worth the $28 he paid and he said "oh, don't go there, gal" kiddingly. I understand his reaction cos we're saving right now to pay off the loan for my new car, the Mitsubishi Colt, and then saving up the deposit for a new house. So to him, any extra we spend on could go towards these 2 things.

No comments: