Monday, August 29, 2005

Crazy Monday!

Mondays are really crazy in the office. We start the day with lots of sports reports to type out. These reports are submitted by sports clubs representatives reporting on their weekend matches such as golf, tennis, footy (aussie rules football), netball, indoor bowls, etc, as well as the other news articles we are finishing up including weekend events.

I dread Mondays because I know the amount of work involved but on the day itself, all I want to do is to focus on the work and just keep working on it bit by bit until its done. And usually by 4.30pm, both Steve and I heave a sigh of relief and glad that its all done. It happens week after week after week. The exhilaration of getting it done is wonderful. A big smile on my face!

That leaves the rainfall report for tomorrow and that's the only thing we have to do, which takes 5 mins only. Yippeee!

No comments: