Friday, October 20, 2006

Year 12

I went to a local accommodation resort last night to take photos of the year 12 students having their formal (a party which they organised themselves). I wasn't very keen on going cos I was so tired but I went and the guys just made me laugh so much. The gals all look really good too.

This particular 2 guys posed a raunchy shot and I kept saying I didn't want that kind of photo for the paper. But they kept insisting and said it'll be for my personal collection. Anyway, they were the ones who cracked me up. This is the pic for "my personal collection".
And then this morning, the year 12 students gathered at school for a breakfast with their principal and teacher to herald their last day of school before their examinations kick off next Friday with their English exam. This is the breakfast photo I took of them:

Phill said it's actually quite a sad day because they'll be farewelling friends they have made from Year 7-12 but my reasoning is "you will keep in touch with those you're closer with".

And one of the guys I interviewed had this to say when I ask if it was sad that his formal education had ended - "it's not goodbye, it's see you later".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all things have the negative and positive side, so it is up to you to choose which side.

mum