Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A Pat On the Back


In this week's paper, I was mentioned in 2 letters to the editor, complimenting my coverage of the Islamic seminar held some 2 weeks ago. I had also received a call regarding another article I had written too. It's really encouraging to receive the letters and calls, especially when my motivation is low sometimes. =O)

But I do recognise that a journalist is only as good as its source and I am thankful for the wealth of information most people I speak to, provide. Otherwise, my article would have been reduced to a brief... =P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pat on your back from me too.
-ah yi

Anonymous said...

A pat on the back and buttock(loving one) too
fr mummy

Tora said...

Thanks ah yi and mum! =O)

Pls dun "molest" me on the butt... =P... heehee!