Thursday, May 18, 2006

New haircut




















I had my hair trimmed on Tuesday by a local hairdresser, Lindy, who was so booked out I could only get hold of one out of 2 available slots 2 weeks later.

It costs me $39!!! I was abit shocked cos it was only a trim, albeit a 3 inches trim all around and I had her layer my hair again. When I was at the hairdressers, I quite like it but after washing it several times and letting it free rein to fall whichever way, I'm not sure if I like it. At least, it's lighter and looks like it had some shape. Previously, it was messy.

And it was about time I had to find a local hairdresser and not run to my Singapore hairdresser (Summer from Northpoint's Kimage), whom I think does the best layering cut I've ever had. In a country town, it's important to be seen patronising local businesses rather than running to the city or other towns and spending your money there. Of course, for things you can't get in your town, it's okay but for stuff like mechanics, grocery, haircuts, beauty stuff, it's best to have them done locally.

I've been spoilt the past week. I had my facial done last Wednesday, an IPL treatment last Friday to remove underarm hair, and now, my haircut! I love my facial the most!!!!

No comments: