Thursday, May 18, 2006

Nerds FC?















This was a photo that was given to Phill earlier this week when he mentioned to a parent from his school that he used to play soccer in Benalla. This was taken some 15 years ago and I really like his hairstyle then. No kidding! I thought he looked like a real spunk! =O)

If you don't know which one is Phill, he's standing, 2nd from left.

Nerds FC is also the name of one TV program that we enjoy watching each week. It's like a reality TV show that trace over 10 geeky guys from nerds to sporty, soccer guys. The slow transformation is amazing cos initially the guys come across as rather soft/ sissy. But they're really smart with computer, science and technology stuff. I was really impressed on the various projects that they work on.

But it's funny and both Phill and I love it. We laugh so much at their antics and I reckon one of the guys there may have been an ex-Singaporean cos sometimes, some of the words or phrases he uses sound very Singaporean but he has a slight Aussie twang. I think he may have migrated to Australia some years ago but not so many years ago that he took on an Aussie accent.

No comments: