Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Singapore!!!

As Phill was sitting on the sofa this evening after dinner, he suddenly said, "are you excited about going to Singapore? I am!" That made me laugh. I was too tired to think about it today but yes, it's something we think about constantly and we've been discussing what our first meal in Singapore will be.

My 1st meal will have to be real spicy so either laksa or mee siam but Phill prefers carrot cake or hokkien mee or char kway teow. I'm thinking of eating the minute I touch down in Singapore but he thinks he'll be too full from the inflight meal.

What I do know is that both of us will definitely put on weight, a couple of kgs, by the time we return to Melbourne. Ahhhh....the joys of eating the food in Singapore! =O)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH Singapore here we come, make way for two gluttons. Ha ha ha ha.
this glutton waiting at the wing to join in the food tour, hoping she get invited.

mum

like they say the apple does not fall far from the tree

Tora said...

definitely invited! We'll go on our own makansutra tour...heehee!