Sunday, November 13, 2005

Japanese Curry....yum!

One of the things that we've enjoyed having, although we only had it once before is japanese curry made from a sauce packet we bought in Melbourne the last time we were there. There were only medium hot and hot flavours so I got 2 each.

The first time we had the hot japanese curry and today, we had medium hot together with chicken, potatoes and carrots and Phill loves it! He says the next time we go to Melbourne, we gotta buy more, more! I've surprised how similar the taste is to when I eat them at the better restaurants. For all I know, they may use the same sauce packet too....hahaha!

I've liked japanese curry for some time now but recommend the restaurant at Causurina Road called Tamako. I enjoy the curry there the most. I've tasted some bad japanese curry in other restaurants *bleah*.

No comments: