Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Entrance to our rented house

I feel funny calling the house we're living in, "our house", since its not really our house. We don't own it. We rent it.

But anyway, I realised I haven't posted pics of the place so here goes, just one pic of the entrance to the house, and my car (red) can be seen towards the right of the pic. The house, I think, doesn't look that flash from the outside. But we both love it on the inside. Its well laid out and organised.















I can't post pics of how the house looks like inside cos its quite messy. We've got papers strewn all around. I told Phill judging by the amt of newspapers we have lying around, we look like an intellectual couple.

Maybe I will post more pics after this weekend, when Phill and I have tidied it up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not mind the original state of the house, you use to tell me that when I said about our home in Singapore, that is a home and not a showhouse.I say to get to know the real you. hahaha

mum