Thursday, November 10, 2005

Amy

Amy from the head office at Wangaratta came over since yesterday to help me with the work here. I first knew her in April when I was at HQ working for 2 weeks.

She's heading back home in the afternoon today after helping me over 2 days and she's been great. We talked and laughed quite abit and she was funny, committeed and dedicated. There was an emergency exercise yesterday and she stayed til abt 7pm to make sure she got photos of the "victims" wheeled into the hospital. Fantastic!

And I told her yesterday how I accidentally hit a duck cos it was flying across my car and suddenly, slowed down and slammed against my windscreen and prior to seeing that duck, I had seen 6 little ducklings at the side of the road. So when she had to go to the vet for a story, she told him I hit a duck! hahaha! He said during this season, alot of magpies and some ducks and birds get hit. Amy said I don't see why anyone will care magpies are hit cos they're notorious for causing injuries to humans during their hatching season in September. Some have died because of those injuries.

No comments: