Thursday, November 17, 2005

Erm....abt the car

Phill brought my car into the smash repairs at Benalla to have them take a look at it. At the end of the day, they had the car hoisted up and the guy, Chris, pointed to Phill where the damage was. Apparently, it's more to do with the little screws that fell out and although external damage is not bad, it's the internal that's affected. And Chris said that fortunately, the ground which I ran into was wet. Had it been dry, my car would have flipped.

When Phill told me that, I froze for abit and really thank God for what I thought was an awful outcome. Now that I know its indeed a good outcome that I failed to see earlier, I'm glad I'm alright, especially since I've not signed up to Medicare (government medical program for all residents) yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank God for that accident, you learn a bit more about driving and turning into side roads or corners. Ii is a blessing in disguise in a way.

mum