Tuesday, October 04, 2005

One of those days

Today is one of those days when I don't feel like doing anything but recovering from a week's worth of work. Yesterday, in the morning, I reckon I was running around like a headless chicken trying to get my work sorted out and my articles written. I don't think I've felt more stressed than I was yesterday.

Last Friday, I only had very few articles written up and worried about filling up the newspaper this week. But yesterday, suddenly, I had quite a few new appointments/ requests for more stuff to be included in the papers so I ended up writing about 5 new articles in a day!

I counted and I had about 9 articles written for this week's paper which I thought was an achievement. Whether they're good is quite another matter. Some days I just feel like getting them out of my hands while others, I'll hold on til the possible last minute so I could revise, revise, revise. Probably more of the former than the latter. =P

Attached is a pic of a beautiful rainbow which Carmel spotted last week and that made me run out to the back of the office to take a pic of it for our paper's Mansfield Moments (which captures offbeat moments around town).

1 comment:

Tora said...

Thanks. =O) Yup, the puppies are cute!!! Abt the pot of gold, you're rt in that its a search for bliss, but sometimes we may not see it even if its in front of us. We'll need wisdom to see it and not miss it for the world.