Tuesday, October 04, 2005

5 Pups!

















Okay, they're not my pups but my cousin, Nick, called me earlier to say his dog, Wawa, has given birth to 5 puppies!!! Yeah!!! I'm so happy for him and Wawa sure gave birth much earlier than we thought. Some of Nick's friends said she was 4 weeks away from giving birth while others said 2 weeks away when Phill and I were there. But Wawa ended up giving birth a mere 6 days later.

Nick held his mobile close to the puppies so I could hear their voices and oohhhh, they're so cute even over the phone. Anyway, Nick will be taking 3 puppies with him when he goes to Singapore next, one for his parents, one for our aunt (whom I didn't remember had a dog before but Nick said she did have an Alsatian cross) and another for Nick's friend. I'm so excited for them and glad I can still visit the puppies/ dogs when I visit my aunts, uncle and grandma! =O)

No comments: