Saturday, June 30, 2007

Blissfully Married....Still!

Phill and I celebrated our wedding anniversary today! We had breakfast at a local cafe and I had an entree size of the cafe's Big Breakfast which had bacon, sausage, eggs, mushroom and hash brown and it was YUM! Phill had a foccacia and a big glass of iced chocolate. It was a yummy meal and something different than a dinner as we've had quite a few nice dinners recently. We also received sweet sms-s from ah yi (thanks!) and our parents (altho mine sms-d, his called - has to do with distance).

It's been 2 years since we celebrated our special day with family and friends. We recounted the day saying things like:
Phill:"I picked you up from your house at this time".
Vic:"We arrived at our hotel around this time".
Phill:"We had our wedding ceremony about now".

The memories of our wedding day still remain strong and it was a beautiful and special day that is worth reliving again and again. I can remember how happy I felt, we felt, and I remember wishing I could have all my family and friends in the same room again, without me having to wear an elaborate dress this time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Vic! A belated happy anniversary! So happy for you and Phil that you're still in wedded bliss. So now that you're enjoyed couple time tog for 2 years....my good wishes in starting your own family.. Get to it, woman!

jo-anne

Tora said...

Hey Jo,

Thanks for your good wishes!!!! =O)
We're definitely looking forward to having kids and praying for them!!!! I'm getting anxious by the day, minute, .... when will it be my time?

thefoosfamily said...

dont think too much about it. let it be a bit more natural. less stress more chance. btw this template is much nicer than the red red chinese new year angbao one. wanted to ask u how you put pic when u leave a comment?

Tora said...

You're right, Frank. My friends in Aus keep telling me I'm still young and better to enjoy life first, travel. I told Phill today that I feel like doing a student exchange program in Canada (University of British Columbia) in 1-2 years time and he made a joke about my age and having kids so we're abit torn between travelling and having kids soon (before I'm too old). But you're right, take it easy and let God preside.

As for my pic shown during comments, you might want to have a tinker with your profile or settings, maybe there is a box to tick. I also don't know how my pic appear. I thot I had my pic with my blog so my pic appear. If I do find it out for sure, i'll email you, k. =O)

Tora said...

And you're right, the previous background was too red and not that easy to read my posts. Anyway, I'm feeling very clucky (maternal) so decided to go with this background instead. =O)