Monday, July 23, 2007

Tagged Answers

I've been tagged by Christina, so here are my answers (including questions Frank posed too):

4 Jobs I've had in my life:

  1. Selling local literary publications in a small office at 16 (pressurising and didn't make any sale after 3 days and got my dad to bail me out. my bro wasn't happy cos he had sold quite a few books by then and I ruined his bonus)
  2. HR admin and receptionist at Apple Singapore (vacation job)
  3. Admin and receptionist work at Marcam Singapore (vacation job)
  4. Arts Administrator at National Arts Council & Heritage Officer at Ministry of Information, Communications, and the Arts

4 Places I've Lived:

  1. Ang Mo Kio (Blk 105 and Blk 648, same as Mr Eng) in Singapore
  2. Casuarina Road in Singapore
  3. Churchill, VIC, Australia (at uni then)
  4. Hougang

4+ Places I've been on Vacation to:

  1. Taiwan
  2. Hongkong
  3. Macau
  4. London, UK, and...
  5. Brussels, Belgium
  6. Berlin, Germany
  7. Paris, France
  8. Istanbul, Turkey
  9. Vietnam
  10. Cambodia
  11. Thailand
  12. Indonesia
  13. Virginia, Missouri, Washington DC (USA)
  14. Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Melbourne, VIC (Australia)
  15. Shenzhen, China

4 Places I would rather be in (living?):

  1. Right here in Australia
  2. Singapore
  3. Canada
  4. Can't think of a nice 4th place

4 of my favourite food:

  1. Steak
  2. Anything spicy (can't just name one dish)
  3. Durian
  4. Unagi-don or Bi Bim Bap Dak

4 Things I want to do before I Die:

  1. Have kids
  2. Have dogs
  3. Finish my studies
  4. Holiday around the world or a cruise to Antartica is also pretty good

4 Things I like to see in Heaven:

  1. My loved ones that have gone before me
  2. Jesus Christ
  3. God
  4. I'll like to know what my responsibility is and if it's playing the harp?

4 people I'll like to bring with me to heaven:

  1. Phill
  2. My parents-in-law
  3. Their family friends
  4. All my friends

4 Things I like about Phill:

  1. Very funny
  2. Very handsome
  3. Understands me
  4. Loves me

4 Things I like to Change by This Year:

  1. My weight (need to go down)
  2. To add to the family
  3. More organised for exercise, sleep, studies, etc...
  4. To allocate money for charity

4 Stupid Things I Did in My Life:

  1. I once joined my classmates in laughing at a topless photo of a male classmate who was quite chubby and when the photo was taken down by a guy I liked, I snatched it from his hand and posted it up again - i am disappointed in myself that I laughed at another person's expense and also lost the respect of a friend.
  2. I burnt my leg when I was 5 leaning against an exposed pipe in preschool (at Ang Mo Kio Methodist Church) and kept quiet while it swelled and later bled. If my friend hadn't raised the alarm, I'll still have been suffering.
  3. Cut my hair really short when I was 19 and Phill hated it (2nd time in my life I cut my hair short).
  4. Bought expensive stuff, whether they're toys or something that were a fad, and then lost interest in it.

4 comments:

tiramisho said...

Hey Vic, have you ever posted pictures of your house? Snap some and post leh hhehee!!

Tora said...

We're moving into our house in 3 weeks so when we've moved our stuff into the house, I'll take some pics and post them. Maybe in 1-2 months' time. =O)

Anonymous said...

Hey Vic,

The place you worked before you have left out your stint at the petrol station along Jalan Kayu.

The place you lived before you also left out we stay at the terrace house in Jalan Tari Piring.

mum

Tora said...

Hi Mum

Thanks for your suggestions which reminded me of beautiful memories too. It's just that this answers says "4 Places I've Worked" & "4 Places I've Lived" so I just picked my answers randomly. I only listed all the places I've visited as a reminder of myself of the places I haven't yet visited and should. =P