Thursday, July 26, 2007

My New Jamaican Husband



Phill had "Crazy Hair Day" today so he tried this wig he had last night and I whipped out my camera and started taking pics. Only thing was cos I was laughing so hard, it was difficult to get sharp photos and I ended up with more hazy pics. He said the day went well today and the kids and his colleagues loved his hair! What's there not to love?



Other random pics taken this month include:


A beautiful viewlooking from my parents-in-law's new house built on our property on a particularly cold morning.....gorgeous, if I say so myself.

My birthday present from Phill - a Philips hi-fi stereo that connects to my iPod.

The amazing amount of dirt Phill vaccumed the first time he did so with our new Dyson vaccum cleaner that we love!!!

2 comments:

thefoosfamily said...

I love this new hairdo. He looks cool man. SERIOOUSLY, i like it.

Tora said...

heehee....he looks like the real mccoy, rt? hahahaha....I think it suits him very well too, but with hair longer than mine, I'll be JEALOUS, so no go! =P