Friday, November 10, 2006

Survivor Crush

I've been watching Survivor: Cook Islands and have a crush on Yul Kwon, an American Korean. Initially, I was attracted to Brad but as the episodes got on, Phill said he was gay and then I realised it too - Brad is a fashion director (how many of them are not gay?). At first sight, Yul wasn't very attractive cos he looked abit nerdy. But then he had personality and when I read his bio, intelligence too!

Not only was he valedictorian at his high school, he went to Stanford University and obtained a Bachelor of Science Degree in symbolic systems (theoretical computer science) and while at Stanford, received the James Lyons Award for Service, attended officer candidates school for the U.S. Marine Corps and graduated Phi Beta Kappa. He also has Juris Doctor Degree from Yale Law School, where he had served on the editorial board of the Yale Law Journal. How smart is this guy?!

And as I observed Yul in the subsequent episodes, he was really nice not only to his teammates but to his competitors too. In one challenge which his team won, he went over and shook the other team members hands. What a gentleman!

So, I'm hooked on Survivor and eagerly anticipate each episode because of Yul...Phill knew I thought Brad was cute but I haven't fessed up about Yul...hahaha! =P I should try and stop drooling when Yul comes up on the screen.

No comments: