Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Happy Medicine

Phill was given a herbal pill by his mum to aid his sleep cos he hasn't slept as well in the past few weeks. She tried it and said it was really good. Phill had one on Sunday night and when he came home from school last night, he said he didn't feel as tired as he usually is, especially on Monday nights - the start of a work week.

And he had this huge grin on his face, which prompted me to call him "Happy Man". He couldn't stop talking about how good he felt too. I asked him if the effect was like feeling drowsy and he said no. I can't quite understand what he meant when he said he felt good so I'm going to have some myself too. He's going to buy a bottle today so he can be happy always (haha)!

I worry a little about the effects of being too reliant on medicines but since it's herbal, I suppose it's okay?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it could be a pill to give him more energy. i took similar pills when i was at the gym regularly. gives u that extra boost to go the extra mile during your workout!

but that one contained some caffeine, so phill's could as well!

anyway, ur prev 2 pics showed that you're a Happy Woman too! :D

Tora said...

heehee...i am a happy woman - deliriously happy... ;O)