Monday, February 20, 2006

Saw the doctor

I was starting to feel unwell on Saturday so I decided to see the doctor and just get well really quickly.

Anyway, I saw a lady doctor and she said I had a cold and that it was going to get worse. I said my throat really feels raw and sore and she prescribed a painkiller, Nurofen, that I could buy from the counter.

I've been told before going to this doctor that she likes to prescribe Nurofen and she doesn't prescribe anything else....arrrgghhhh!

I hope the medicine works...

Feeling miserable about having to work even though I am not feeling that great.....but its okay, it just so happens that today, our part-time journalist is also busy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

chk this link out sis
http://www.nurofen.co.uk/main.asp?pid=178
it will prob tell u watever u need abt nurofen, seems to be good enuff for your cold, get well soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Get well wishes from me too :o)
- ah yi

Tora said...

Thank you, thank you! =O)

Almost better now....Yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

nothing from me because I said a lot in the email and lots of instructions so not to repeat them again and also do not want to be "lo so" (long winded)