Thursday, February 23, 2006

Farewell dinner

Phill and I went to the farewell dinner the group of us at the office organised for Lynn. We went to the Mansfield hotel for dinner and I had a great meal - eye fillet! Yummy! Phill had porterhouse steak but it wasn't that great at all. We (Lynn, her hubby Steve, my colleague, Steve, Ken, Elise, Dianne, Phill and I) enjoyed the conversation and all too soon, it was 10.50pm and time for us to head home. Fortunately, Phill has a training course tomorrow so he can sleep in a little and doesn't need to leave home as early as he usually does.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

izzit ribeye fillet or eye fillet? which eye? whose eye? LOL :P

Anonymous said...

who cares what eye whose eye as long as it is deliciously, right. tam jia speaking here. do not mind me