Thursday, February 02, 2006

Rehearsals

I went for my play rehearsal earlier.

We had 2 readings of the script and boy, the other actors were very good, the way they emote and enunciate. I have heaps more to learn and go. I hope I don't let the team down. The director is a pretty much straightforward, funny and direct kinda person.

She said in the course of doing the play, we may fall in love with our co-stars and she assured us its natural cos she fell in love with her co-stars too and once, when it was even a lady playing the other part.

I said I won't fall for Steve (who plays my boyfriend in the play) cos in the play, I'm supposed to be mad at him....hahaha!

Everything went well and I enjoyed myself until I had to drive out of the high school's car park and all the way home, abt 5 mins drive, I keep hearing this really loud noise and thought I had scrapped my undercarriage. When I drove home, I asked Phill to help me check it out. He backed it out of our driveway and then drove it back, alighted, and then saw my punctured tyre. Aarrggghhh! Another unexpected expense.

No comments: