Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Presentation and Korean Dinner

Not captured really well in the above pic but this was one of the best presentations at the PIA Conference. The above presentation was by a planning consultant from a reputable agency and the presenter hardly spoke but allowed his high quality presentation to speak for itself. It was visually exciting and the various music accompaniment pieces were upbeat and very suitable to the different images being flased on the screen. The presentation included the need to preserve the environment, utilise prime land, and examples of some wonderful planning decisions and ideas.

After the first day of the PIA conference today, I met up with my second cousin (my cousin's cousin) and a long-time friend, Joaquim. We went to Chinatown in Perth and a Korean dinner which was YUM YUM YUM! I usually eat Seoul Garden (a Korean franchise) in Singapore but this was so much superior to Seoul Garden. It was one of the most satisfying dinners I've had and Joaquim was so nice to help cook the beef and vegies, and show me how it's all done. It was good to catch up with her too especially since we didn't have an opportunity to do so when she and I were last in Singapore in December last year.

Some pics of the yummy dinner!

No comments: