Thursday, May 03, 2007

Nadia and Chutney Marys

I met a Perth planner, Nadia, who was in my team during Monday's "Amazing Race" event for dinner tonight and it was great just hanging out with her. She was really nice and even though she didn't attend the PIA conference (only the Young Planners Conference) cos her company couldn't let her go, she said to ring her when I had time for dinner and she'll show me around. So, even though she was in Subiaco, where we were meeting, she drove to my hotel to pick me up and took me to Subiaco where we had dinner at Chutney Marys.


One pic of the dinner, which was another YUM dinner!



After dinner, we walked around Subiaco and then stopped at a cafe for some coffee and talked so late into the night that we were told nicely by the staff that they were closing up. We were going to watch a movie but the nice, comfy chairs in the cafe and our engaging conversation caused us to forget the time...by the time I arrived back at my hotel and slept, it was 11.30pm.

No comments: