Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Spirit


My colleagues and I had a Christmas lunch which went for close to 2 hours - Nice! It was a take-it-easy kinda lunch. We spent time talking, ordered some appetisers and hungry me was asking them several times whether they wanted to place an order for lunch, which we did, before a huge group of firefighters (who are fighting fires in our district) arrived for their lunch.

Just prior to lunch, we did our Kris Kringle in the office and I received a nice photo display album from my mystery gifter - Steve! I picked Megan's name (a few weeks ago when we had to work out who we were buying gifts for) and bought her an OPI nail polish which she liked. Thankfully, she liked the colour I picked too. The Kris Kringle worked well cos everyone liked the gifts they received.

And I received a Sheaffer pen from my colleagues as a farewell gift, which I loved! This gift makes it to one of several great gifts I've received. Another memorable farewell gift I have received is the ipod shuffle from my friends and colleagues at the National Arts Council. I was wonderfully surprised. And I'm still using it and love it!

No comments: