Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Another Rejection

I received a letter from the organisation who interviewed me last week to inform me I was unsuccessful.....i was crushed cos the people were very nice in the interview and I thought it'll be a great work environment.

Interesting thing was the letter was dated 4 August, which was the date of my interview. Was I that bad that they quickly drafted the letter after my interview and sent it off?

But then again, I was just grateful for the interview experience which I thought went pretty okay. I got stumped when they asked me to cite an example when I've used my initiative. I couldn't think of one although I'm sure I have initiative. I finally cited one but am not sure if they were convinced that was the right answer for the initiative question.

No comments: