Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Phill's home!

Phill has been away at camp since Monday and it felt strange to be home alone on Monday.

By Tusday, I was getting used to the idea of having the remote control all to myself and watching TV programmes I don't usually watch... =P

And today, I couldn't wait to see Phill again - being home alone sucks!

I hate it when he has to go away at camp. Although this camp at 15 mile creek, which is not far from his school at Benalla, was for 3 days (one day shorter than his Canberra camp), I didn't hear from him at all cos there was no reception there and only one office phone for use (but not for personal calls). By all accounts, it was a fun camp for the kids but Phill looked really tired. He's having tomorrow off from school so he can finish his report writing.

No comments: