Thursday, December 23, 2004

Kwon Sang Woo!!!!! Aaaahhhhh!





Never been a K-drama fan nor a J-drama fan. I usually watch them when it catches my fancy but never from episode 1 to the end. I was neither one of the Winter Sonata devotees. Never watched the entire show before (save for an episode or so) and don't plan to do so. However, I bought this K-serial "Stairway to Heaven" recently cos of the male lead, Kwon Sang Woo, who also starred in the Korean movie, "My Tutor, My Friend", last year.

I never really followed the Korean trend. I only knew whom Korean stars such as Won Bin and Seung Hon were. I only thot both of them were cute and nothing more. BUT shucks, after watching "My Tutor, My Friend" and then when I started watched "Stairway to Heaven", I found my first Korean heartthrob - KWON SANG WOO!!!!!

At first glance, his looks are probably not as striking as Won Bin and Seung Hon but his captivating smile, the way his face lights up when he smiles just disarms you....I love the way his face crinkles up. One thought I had when I stared at my TV screen....this guy is going to age so well! Can imagine him being a handsome old man! =P

No comments: