Thursday, February 01, 2007

Getting anxious

I had rung the company I'm joining to enquire about my offer letter when I returned from Singapore on the 18 of Jan and was told they were still working on it. When I still hadn't heard from them a week later, I was getting increasingly worried. I thought perhaps they are not going to give me the job...

Then I received a call this morning from a company representative and she said they're waiting on one last signature on the document so they can proceed to send me all the application forms. Several minutes ago, about 4.30pm, she rang me again to say they've got the signature and we fixed my start date for work on 19 Feb. I was also told to wait for documentation from the recruitment officer which I have to complete and return to them.

Yipppeee..............! My break is coming to an end..... =P

No comments: