Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Goodbye Singapore

Phill and I tried to extend our stay in Singapore for another couple of days but wasn't successful. Even though Singapore Airlines flies to Melbourne three times each day, we couldn't get a later date...sniff! sniff!

This trip has been great - we ate at MOS Burger, Thai Express, char kway teow, carrot cake, tao suan (green bean dessert), cheng teng (another local dessert), mee rebus (at Kovan Centre), durian puff (me, not Phill), seafood at Melben, teochew food and "or nee" (Teochew yam dessert) at Teochew Restaurant at Concourse (yummy) and more than I can remember.

And I had an opportunity to visit friends and family too although I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to see and only got to see most of my family and friends once...sniff!

And when it came time for me to say goodbye, as usual, my tears flowed freely. It sucks to say goodbye...

No comments: