Sunday, January 07, 2007

Catching up with Family and Friends

It's always good to catch up with family and friends so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw my aunt jenny and uncle Kenneth at the airport when we arrived in Singapore on 27 Dec! We then went and indulged in dim sum at toa payoh and had yummy goreng pisang (banana fritters) too! Considering the high prices of bananas (averaging $20/kg) last year, the one thing we were craving was bananas.


I had the opportunity to visit my uncle wee kiat and aunty pearly and see my cousin's kids too - pictured with me in the photo below are daniel (left) and brandon (right). They are so good-looking and so energetic that I really had to have a breather after playing with them for a while. Thankfully, my aunt jenny and mum were there so when I was resting, they were playing with the boys.


*Thanks to Aunty Jenny for this photo of me and the boys - they're making me very clucky altho tired*

No comments: