Thursday, January 06, 2005

Search for a job

Whilst all talk about a car is good, I cannot justify buying the car or causing him to take out a loan for me if I don't have some income coming in. Basically, I have no money for a car. So, I sent off an application a few days' ago to be a coordinator for a case management program at a family social services centre 1 hour's drive from his home. Its in a bigger town area called Shepparton. And sent off another application today for a position as administrator of this local business also located at Shepparton.

Sending off all these job applications is making me excited at the prospect of new challenges and hopefully, travelling to and from work in my dream car......heehee......... =P

1 comment:

Tora said...

heehee....thanks, mel! =O)
I hope I get the job too!
Hope office has been good! Don't stress, k, and all the best! =O)