Saturday, July 12, 2008

Gary and Faith = Married!


Phill and I made the trip to Singapore in July, pretty unusual as we only travel to Singapore at the end of the year. But we had a special reason - my younger brother, Gary, was getting married to Faith. Living in Singapore has prevented us from spending more time with Faith but the impression we have is that she's easy-going, has a ready smile, and she is the guru for good eating places in Singapore!


It's so good to see my brother settle down but more so because my sister-in-law is such a nice girl. It's being married to the right person that is a true treasure! Gary is truly blessed!

Gary and Faith had their church wedding on my birthday, today!!! And being the sweet couple they are, after their church wedding and having rested at their hotel, Marriott, they organised to take me to a Russian restaurant at Far East Shopping Centre. I hadn't had Russian cuisine before so I was intrigued....pics below:









The waitress setting fire to our dessert.

It was a visual treat that tantalised our tastebuds too.

No comments: