Tuesday, November 16, 2004

HAPPY Today!

I have no idea why I feel this way today....very HAPPY! I was about to attribute the good start to the day to listening to David Tao's music on the way to work, receiving a Victoria's Secrets package from a friend who's just returned from New York and then continuing listening to David Tao's music at work....they are little clues to a far Greater Source.

Searching deeper, I knew that it was the answer to a prayer I made last night. I was attracted to buy a book by Max Lucado - "Come Thirsty" over the weekend. It talks about how we can draw from the living waters that is in Jesus Christ. The main verses are in John 4:13-14
13Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
I was feeling abit discouraged, abit down over the weekend and at some point prayed last night to drink from that well of water, to never be thirsty. The way I feel now, I know my prayers are answered. I also know that my relationship with Christ should never however be based on my fickle emotions. It must be determined by my will to constantly have faith in Him, to trust and praise and worship Him forever. I thank Him for his continual work and undying Love for me!

Praise God He Lives!

p.s. David Tao's music also makes me happy! Praise God for his creation! =O)

No comments: